Sunday, September 20, 2009

To tide you over...




On the off chance that anyone is still reading this, I wanted to let you know I may be quiet for a couple of days. Had I not gotten back into the habit of updating, this wouldn't be an issue. :)

Tomorrow I'm going in for the surgical biopsy I mentioned earlier. Come to find out, it's going to be a little more complex than I anticipated. I honestly convinced myself I would go in, TCB, and be home folding laundry by early afternoon. Turns out, it's not quite that easy.

What hasn't changed is there is still no need for alarm. You'll be the first to know as soon as I hear there's nothing to tell. My mom will be here any minute and Brandon doesn't fly out until early evening tomorrow, so all bases are covered.

Last Thursday during the spelling test torture hour(s), the light was really shining peacefully on Alex's pretty blond hair. I grabbed my camera in an effort to fend off the screaming fit I was about to have. I will take any appreciation of beauty I can get while studying for spelling.

These are all straight out of the camera and a little on the dramatic side. What else have you come to expect?!

1 comment:

Mary said...

will be thinking of you tomorrow, hope everything goes well!!!!