Sunday, January 6, 2008

Clare and Kendall

Yesterday, I was lucky enough to spend some time with our friends Jill and Scott and their precious little girls. It was my first indoor shoot at someones house...in the winter, on an overcast day. I'm afraid of heights, snakes, and indoor lighting. With the help of my new external flash and a great lens, I'm overcoming my fears. Of indoor lighting, at least.

The pictures turned our really well, but the sharing part is turning out to be more of a challenge. I spent a little time editing some shots, only to find they can only be viewed within a specific program, unless I re save them in a different format...blah, blah, blah, my eyes started to glaze over. So, until I can figure out how to show you the rest of them, here is a little preview.




No comments: