Saturday, January 12, 2008

This was before the game!


I think it was an omen when part of Alex's "18" fell off his Peyton Manning jersey today and we discovered Meredith's cheerleading outfit was so short, it would be innapropriate if she was 18. Not a fun game to watch, but at least I won't have to stress eat my way through a Colts/Patriots game.

We had kind of a lazy weekend. Yesterday, the weather was nice and we should have taken down Christmas lights, but instead we went to Bub's for burgers and hung out as a family while Kylene was at a basketball tournament. Kylene will proudly tell you her team came in second! What she leaves out, is the part about there being two teams. The girl should really go into public relations.

We also had a birthday party to go to. This one didn't include jumping houses, lazer tag, or goodie bags full of candy. This was our good friend Dawn's birthday party; and there wasn't a kid in sight!


Happy 29th Birthday Dawn!

We don't have much planned for the week ahead, and that's always a good feeling. I keep telling myself I'll use the time to finish the laundry and get the house back into order, but I'm sure I'll find an excuse so I can end another week in self-defeat.






No comments: