Saturday, January 16, 2010

Onto Greener Pastures...

After much hand-wringing and extensive polling, I've decided to make the full switch from Blogger to Wordpress.

The good part(s):

The formatting is so much better and it's easier to post, which means I'll post more often.

There is also a feature that will allow you to sign up via e-mail so you'll now when a fresh post is added.

Eventually, I'll be able to customize the blog so it's even more interactive for you.

The annoying part(s):

You'll need to change my blog address in your favorites, because I'm certain it's there. :) to www.lesliewebber.wordpress.com. If you click on that link, it will take you there right away.

You'll have to re-register to be able to read the blog. I'm not 100% certain what that will entail, but I assume it will be as simple as registering for Blogger, maybe even easier.

The important part:

If you want to continue reading, all three of you...Please send me an e-mail at: lwebber76@yahoo.com and I'll make certain you're on the list. Watch your inbox for further instructions, that will likely come from Wordpress with my name attached.

I'm going to leave this blog as it is, so no need to rush to the new one, but I will no longer be posting here. See you on the other side!

Thank you from the bottom of my ♥ for reading all the musings I would otherwise barrage innocent bystanders with.

Leslie

No comments: