Monday, April 28, 2008

Good News for Babies!

I was so touched that several of you were moved by the story of my friends Robyn and Keith and their sweet girls, and chose to contribute to their walk team for the March of Dimes. For those of you whom don't know the family, or might not yet have heard the great news from Robyn, I wanted to give you an update. The A-Team raised the most money of any team at their March for Babies. The team raised over $7,000! Once upon a time I worked for a non-profit organizing similar walks, and let me tell you that's an incredible amount!

Robyn and Keith also served as the Ambassador Family for the walk and bravely took the microphone to share their story. I know it wasn't easy and I prayed for their strength all week. From what I hear, they did an amazing job and I am so proud of them! I know their girls are too.

So, thank you to those of you who prayed for their family and contributed to their walk team. You didn't just help save babies, you helped Robyn and Keith feel supported and loved and that means so much to so many.

No comments: