Friday, April 18, 2008

Wish me luck; I'm going to need it!

If Brandon ever makes it home from getting new brakes put on his car, we are hitting the road once again. Why oh why can't there be a flight from Indy to Nashville?! (Probably because from a practicality standpoint, it would take just as long to drive the airport, park, ride the shuttle, wrestle four people and two car seats through security, and board the plane than it would to just drive there already. )

We are headed back to Nashville so I can shoot my friend Stephanie's wedding. Steph is a good friend and a sorority sister, which means we're contractually bound to be lifelong friends. This joyful celebration has been a long time coming and I'm humbled and honored to document her day.

With any luck, I'll have beautiful pictures from my first wedding shoot to share early next week. What's more likely to happen? My batteries will die. I'll forget a lens on which I'm completely dependant. I'll be a sweaty mess instead of an elegant wedding guest...

Maybe I should read The Secret.

No comments: