Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Brandon's chart

Meredith is the clown in our house. It’s no secret she likes an audience. I fear she comes by it genetically. Much like Brandon, Alex is quietly funny. He’s serious 90% of the time and then he’ll come up with something that has us rolling. Sometimes it’s intentional, and sometimes it isn’t. When it isn’t and we laugh, look out. Alex doesn’t like to be the butt of jokes or the center of attention.

I was bent over tying Alex’s shoes and he said, “Mom, did you know Dad has a chart of all his girlfriends? He keeps it in the basement.” I said, “Oh really?!” Alex could sense the paranoia in my voice and said, “Oh, don’t worry Mom, you’re on it. It says right on it, ‘Leslie Burgah.’ I found you right away.” I immediately knew he was talking about this:


I'm circled in bright green at the top, and I knew some of the other regular blog readers would want to see their velvet draped shoulders. It's too small for you to see, but trust me, we're all wearing pearls.

3 comments:

Penny Pickles said...

that is hilarious - he is quite that casanova that brandon and such a taste in ladies wearing velvet and pearls -sure you were all wearing pants....

Sara Alexander said...

Who told me it was ok to have my hair look like that? Thank God for highlights and and razor cutting:) The nineties were my "blue" period:) You look good, though:)

Leslie said...

Sure I look good if you like really heavy bangs.

Annie, don't be so sure we were wearing pants.