Monday, October 20, 2008

Welcome Baby Maria Rosalia!

The only picture I have of Jill C.'s new baby girl are on my phone and I'm not young enough to know how to make pictures jump from my phone to my blog. Also, my phone is from 1985, so it doesn't make things easy.

You can bet as soon as we meet Baby Maria, this blog will be loaded with pictures of her! This is Jill's first girl and I'm guessing she and Gaspare are already goners. She is gorgeous, even on my "Wall Street"-era phone.

Not surprisingly, Jill walked two miles on the treadmill in the morning, worked the lunch hour at their restaurant, and as Jill's mom told me, took off her apron, and said, "Let's go have this baby." Viola, no drugs and an hour later and Maria Rosalia was born. The little pumpkin weighed six pounds six ounces and is 20 inches long. I hear she has curly black hair, but it was covered by her newborn cap in the picture I have. I'm guessing she's really a blonde.

Congratulations Cucinellas! We can't wait to meet her and are thrilled for you to have a sweet baby girl in your house. By the way, Jill managed to have her children on October 10th, 16th, and 19th so she can forever do one big combined party. I wish she would come here and organize my life.