Monday, November 3, 2008

John McCain isn't a quitter...

I don't know if you can read this gentleman's sign or not, but it says, "John McCain NEVER QUITS." I know his sign might insight eye rolling out of my two, maybe three Obama supporting friends. I'm sure there are a lot of leftists who think, "No kidding, he never quits. Give it up already!"

I saw this picture, and subsequently borrowed it from McCain Blogette.com. It's a site Megan McCain keeps journaling her life on the trail in support of her dad. As any daughter would be, she is so dedicated and proud. What struck me about this photo is both the age of the gentleman holding the sign and his buddy standing in the left of the frame. These guys aren't newbies to the political game, who know little about a candiate other than, "He's just so articulate, and makes such motivating speeches." These are probably guys who have been around the block. It wouldn't surprise me if they've served our country in the same capacity John McCain has. They know tenacity, determination, and honor. They know McCain is the epitome of all three.

John McCain doesn't quit.

1 comment:

Penny Pickles said...

looking forward to our election soiree! go mccain!