Friday, February 8, 2008

Closest I'll ever be to Oprah

This is going to be a really quick post, because our family got a very exciting new toy tonight, and I want to play too. That will likely be an entire post in and of itself. But...I wanted to share something pretty exciting!

Most of you know I attended an incredible photography workshop conducted by the wonderful and talented MeRa Koh, and her amazing husband Brian. Aside from having God-given talent, these two are about the sweetest people anyone could ever meet. You are instantly drawn to them. They've both endrued a great deal in their lives, and I think that's what has given them huge hearts! MeRa and Brian held a contest for moms who felt they were "running on empty" and the winner was invited to attend the worshop free of cost. A wonderful woman named Kari was the winner. Kari was so deserving! I won't tell you her story here, because if you tune in Monday's Oprah Show, you'll be able to see it for yourself. Sara, don't miss this one, it's a Nate Berkus episode!

No comments: