Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scary Jack and Meredith

This is Jack. He and Meredith have what you might call an adversarial relationship. Jack was my Jack in the Box, and before it belonged to me, it was my cousin Monte's. Monte is several years older than me, so it's safe to say this toy is laden with lead paint. I keep it on a high shelf in my closet which contributes to Jack's reputation as a man of mystery.

Alex loved "Scary Jack" when he was little and Meredith is fascinated by him. She loves him like a scary movie. This video may seem cruel, but I swear Meredith begs me to let Jack out of his box over and over and over again. Each time, her reacation is the same. This one is a bit more subdued, but by the time I thought to video it, some of the thrill was gone. Still, you'll get the idea and hopefully, Meredith will get the laugh.

***BEFORE you watch the video, double click on the sound symbol on the slideshow to disable the music. Unless you really love competing noises.***

No comments: